A Final Goodbye Letter To My Heart!
Just A Final More Time!
A Goodbye Final Letter To My Heart!
April 6, 2014
Today I was reading the following articles in Times of Oman: –
- Expatriate population touches 1.766 million – by A.E. James – firstname.lastname@example.org
- Why private sector lags in Omanisation – by Elham PourMohammadi – email@example.com
- Oman’s economic growth outlook favours expats – Sunday Beat – by Saleh Al Shaibany – firstname.lastname@example.org
- Several news of drugs, forgery, fraud and theft in Page 2 Muscat Daily of the same date.
- 19,110 vie for 2,095 jobs – The Oman Daily Observer of the same date.
- Several other titbits here and there!
I also refer to several of your Posts in your websites – as below: –
- Why you are no longer a Columnist – Between Us Only! – at The Oman Daily Observer.
- About your books and especially The Arab Management books recognition in USA of Psychology of Arab Management Thinking! winning The Gold Seal of Literacy Excellence 2013.
- Your Arab Management book – A Cry For Help! – entering for 2014 and is in shortlist for the same award – Eric Hoffer Award USA 2014.
- Both your above books wanted to counsel, caution and warn – and well published long before the troubles started hitting our lands – mainly driven by The Youth looking for jobs as the main stimuli and aspiration!
- Reference your Open Letter To The Youth after it started – and the all encompassing one – All Under One Flag! – www.majidall.com and www.majidwrite.com
- Creating your own website for Short Takes – www.myshorttakes.com – after your Omani Theme Short Takes – Short Stories – your article – No Money For The Crayons! – was rejected as ‘not suitable and does not meet our requirements’ – after your following why it was not published for the new Weekend Magazine – even after ‘being invited’ to send in your entrant!
- Your Road Safety Awareness RSA website www.bethesafedriver.com and your two books RSA Being The Safe Driver! And Behind The Wheel!
- Your other books in www.myownmajid.com and www.myown-ebooks.com
- Your sending of your various complimentary books to various VIPs – but only acknowledgement coming from few expatriate CEOs having received them!
- Your critical investigative Opinion website – www.majidsn.com
- You have even been avoiding congregation prayers and social functions – because ‘there is bound to be someone to upset and annoy you there – and you have been keeping to yourself more only!
- Life cannot defeat a Writer who is in love with writing , for life itself is a Writer’s love until death – Edna Ferber
- Sayings –
- History will always repeat itself because humans never learn from their mistakes!
- George Bernard Shaw: We learn from history that we learn nothing from history.
- George Santayana: Those who cannot learn from history are doomed to repeat it.
- George Wilhelm Hegel: What experience and history teach is this — that people and governments never have learned anything from history, or acted on principles.
- Maya Angelou: History, despite its wrenching pain, cannot be unlived, but if faced with courage, need not be lived again.
- Thucydides: History is Philosophy teaching by examples.
- Unless we learn from history, we are destined to repeat it. This is no longer merely an academic exercise, but may contain our worlds fate and our destiny – Alex Haley
- ‘The world is too dangerous to live in – not because of the people who do evil but because of the people who sit and let it happen’. – Albert Einstein
- Because you wanted always to Speak The Truth! And because you care and feel, you ended as The LOSER in all these!
- You have suffered – and your family has also suffered – because of your outlooks, approaches etc. in your life – building up only hostilities, bitterness, jealousies and envies only!
I think as a faithful, caring, feeling, genuine and loyal citizen you have done your bit! No one can deny you this – whatever or however they feel about you! That is The Truth only!
Dear Majid – You yourself have said it! Do not tell someone with eyes to see; with ears to hear; and with a mouth to speak! Or as we Arabs say too – There is no one so blind but with eyes but cannot see – so deaf but with ears cannot hear – and so dumb but with a mouth but cannot speak!
Or as The Romans used to say – Those that the gods want to destroy – the gods make them not able to see, hear or speak!
Dear Majid – I remember your rhetorical story of the man driving fast in his quarrel with his wife at the side grumbling, complaining and nagging at him – and the children at the back seats fighting amongst themselves – and throwing things around at each other! Will the car make an accident? With the distracted driver?
Dear Majid – you are also an acute sick and diabetic case person. You are soon going to be alone with your last daughter getting married – and flying from The Cuckoo’s Nest!
My Dear Majid – it is time you hang up your apron! Take the rest and quiet that you need now in your life! Take care only of yourself – and your family only!
Rest now Dear Majid – you do need the rest, peace and quiet now!
Your work has been done! Take Care – and wishing you all the best!
Whatever is bound to happen – and you are no longer responsible! If it is bound to happen – it will – and there is nothing now you can do to stop it!
You tried your best! You did your bit anyhow – some can say even ‘chewed more than you could take! Now Move On!
Take Care My Brother! My Friend!
Majid Al Suleimany.
April 6, 2014
Muscat – Sultanate of Oman.